Monday, October 11, 2010

23 Things or Should I say 7 things???

Most of everyone who will be reading this blog will be my Professor Stephanie Race, and my fellow classmates from LIS 5020.  The purpose of this blog will be to explore 7 things from a 23 things assignment.  I will be following the original 23 things blog which can be found here:Original 23 Things Blog. I plan to explore things through this blog which I am not familiar with such as RSS feeds, wiki's, Flicker, and several others.  Hope I don't bore you all to death.


See you soon!


I went ahead and took the time to create the list of the 7 things I'm going to do.  Take a look if you feel so inclined:
1. Explore Flicker
2. More Flicker Fun
3. RSS Feeds and A Newsreader
4. Play Around with Image Generators
5. Use Library Thing
6. Wiki
7. Podcasts

No comments:

Post a Comment