Monday, October 18, 2010

Thing 1: Creating a Blog

Here is the link to the instructions for my thing 1: http://plcmclearning.blogspot.com/2006/08/3-grab-yourself-blog-in-3-steps.html

There were 3 parts to this things discovery exercise.  Number 1 was to actually set up the blog through blogger which you can obviously see that I have done; number 2 was to use the blog to identify my easiest and hardest learning habit of the 7 1/2 habits that were identified in the slide show, and number 3 was to have fun.

My easiest and hardest learning habits-

My easiest life long learning habit is by and far accepting responsibility for my education.  I tend to feel that I am the kind of person who if she really wants to accomplish something she will put everything else to the side.  Also, if I make a mistake like forgetting a due date or not doing well on an exam I do not point the finger at the professor or teacher but more myself, because I am responsible for my own self no one else is.  My hardest life long learning habit is having confidence in myself.  I am not one of those people who will go into something saying "Oh I'm going to be so great at this and I'm going to rock..." I'm much more realistic.  I'll go into something saying "I'm going to do the best I can, and that's all I can do," and that really does not lead me to have a lot of confidence, but then again I'm not a confident person about anything really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment